skip tocontent

frequently-asked questions

what types of businesses, charities and trusts can make a complaint?

We can look into complaints from charities, trusts and 'micro-enterprises' - an EU term meaning small businesses with fewer than ten employees and an annual turnover of less than two million euros.

For us to help, a business must have been a 'micro-enterprise' when they made their complaint.Charities and trusts must have an annual income, or net assest value, of less than £1 million.

If you're a small business, charity or trust, we'll usually need to ask you some questions and request relevent paperwork from you about your turnover etc. If you are not sure if your complaint is one we can help with, just ask us.