All FAQs

Probably not. Our role is to deal with complaints about financial services and products – and this generally doesn’t cover landlords.

But there are some circumstances where we might be able to help – like complaints about how your bank dealt with rent payments.

For problems with housing associations or local authorities and the housing services they provide, the housing ombudsman service might be able to look into your complaint.

But if you’re unsure, get in touch – and we’ll be happy to talk through your issue and let you know if we can help.