All FAQs

Probably not. Our role is to deal with complaints about financial services and products – and this generally doesn’t cover water companies.

But there are some circumstances where we might be able to help – like an insurance not paying out for a problem caused by your water company.

For problems with water companies and the services they provide, consumers in England and Wales can contact the Consumer Council for Water who might be able to look into your complaint (consumers in Scotland or Northern Ireland can contact the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman or the Consumer Council for Northern Ireland.  

But if you’re unsure, get in touch – and we’ll be happy to talk through your query and let you know if we can help.