We can help with complaints about most problems involving financial products and services provided in or from the UK.
The areas we cover include:
- bank accounts
- credit, debit and store cards,
- payment protection insurance (PPI)
- other insurance, like motor, travel and household
- loans, including payday loans
- repayment problems and debt collection
- money transfers and online payments
- financial advice, savings and investments
If you’re not sure if your complaint is one we’ll be able to look at, call us on 0800 023 4567. We’ll let you know if we can consider your complaint – or point you in the right direction if we think someone else might be able to help.