All FAQs

Probably not. Our role is to deal with complaints about financial services and products - and this generally doesn't cover energy providers.

But there are some circumstances where we might be able to help - like where a gas company provides an insurance policy. For problems with energy companies and the services they provide, ombudsman services: energy might be able to look into your complaint.

But if you're unsure, get in touch, and we'll be happy to talk through your issue and let you know if we can help.