If you’d like to speak to us in another language

Find out how you can speak to us in another language, and how to request our complaint forms or consumer leaflet in another language.

If English isn’t your first language and you’d like to speak to us in another language, you can:

  • contact us in your own language (we will reply in the same language)
  • talk to us on the phone in your own language – call us on 0800 023 4567 and we’ll get an interpreter to speak to you

Request translation in another language

We can send out copies of our consumer leaflet – which explains what we do, and how we help people resolve financial disputes, as well as copies of our complaint form – in whatever language you need it in. 

Just call us on 0800 023 4567 or email us to let us know what language you need the leaflet or complaint form in. Our consumer leaflet (PDF 315KB) is available in Welsh on our website. 

You can find out more about how we use, store and process your personal information in our consumer privacy notice.