For consumers

Here’s how we can help with a complaint about the financial advice you received to transfer your pension from the British Steel Pension Scheme. 

You can also find out more about the redress scheme that’s been put into place by the financial services regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and what it means for making a complaint.