All FAQs

We can look at complaints from customers or potential customers of financial businesses - which generally covers individual customers and some small businesses. We can also look at complaints about claims management companies (CMCs).

If you want someone else to help you bring a complaint to us - like a member of your family, a friend, Citizens Advice or your MP - just let us know. You don't need to pay anyone to complain for you - for example, a solicitor or a claims company. If you do, you might have to pay them a portion of any money we tell the business to pay you.

If you're not sure, and would like to talk about your complaint, get in touch.