All FAQs

Probably not. Our role is to deal with complaints about financial services and products – and this generally doesn’t cover estate agents or lettings agents.

But there are some circumstances where we might be able to help – like if the problem involves brokering a mortgage.

For problems with estate agents or lettings agents, one of the property redress schemes might be able to look into your complaint.

But if you’re unsure, get in touch – and we’ll be happy to talk through your issue and let you know if we can help.