All FAQs

Generally speaking, we can help with complaints about the sale of pensions, or the suitability of specific pensions advice – but there’s also a separate pensions ombudsman that usually looks at complaints about how pension schemes are run.

We also can’t look into complaints about state pensions – they’re usually dealt with by the Pension Service. So if a complaint comes to us that we think would be better dealt with by the Pensions Ombudsman, we’ll send it to them – and they’ll do the same with cases we can help with.

If you’re not sure where to start, you can contact us and we’ll let you know who we think can help.